Guidelines for Merchandise Return/Refund Policy as per Consumer Act of the Philippines
1. Only defective products bought from Wing-On Incorporated can be returned or
2. Sales Invoice/Official Receipt is required when claiming for a refund/return.
3. Change of mind on the part of the customer does not entitle him/her to a
refund or exchange.
4. Once a sale is done and the product has no defect, one cannot return the
goods nor ask for a refund.
5. Damages/Defects due to mishandling/misuse on the part of the buyer does
entitle to a return/refund/exchange policy.